Over 300 volunteers make the Dow Tennis Classic, hum along like a very-large, international event should, providing an array of popular guest services guaranteed to have your name on them.
Guest services representatives enjoy working the state's only regularly-scheduled pro tennis tournament because it's an opportunity to join the team that delivers one of the community's "crown jewel" events.
The Dow Tennis Classic enters its 27th year, with title sponsor Dow leading the parade of supporters, patrons, underwriters, advertisers, exhibitors, players, officials, fans, and coaches.
For interesting days and exciting evenings, join the Dow Tennis Classic Guest Services Team and meet international tennis stars, dine on endless munchies, and tell all your friends outrageous stories about your experience.
Sign Up For These Absolutely Cool Volunteer Positions And Have The Time Of Your Life Offering Guest Services
Check Out These Cool Volunteer Posts!
- Ticket Taker - Accepts tickets and controls traffic in house
- Transportation - Drives players, coaches, officials, to and from Center
- Consession Server - Works concession spots in the Food Court
- Information Aide - Helps with tournament information circulation
- Facility Assistance - Assists maintenance staff with physical setting
- Traffic Coordinator - Coordinates parking and access.
- Player Services Desk - Helps Players with requests and concerns
- Grand Slam/Aces Dining - Moves traffic through this top of the line setting
- Usher - Directs fans to appropriate seating areas
- Player Hospitality - Helps organize, coordiniate and assemble food
Sign Up Now!
Sign up to volunteer for the 2017 Dow Tennis Classic! You'll have fun, enjoy pro tennis and feel the love as part of the best team around. It's easy, call Allison Maloney, Lead Volunteer Coordinator at 989-631-6151 x174, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or print and return this form to the Welcome Center.
Please complete the Housing Host Application and return to Karen Skorup via email at email@example.com or you can drop it off at the tennis center. Contact Karen with any questions you may have!